Top Song of the Month

Favorite Song of the Month: The Squatters - Monster

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

DATAMIX 08 is Here!

I would say finally the DATAMIX 08 has arrived but I was actually surprised it came out almost a week ago (I really need my own internet) I'm listening to it now and i'm liking what i'm hearing. Here's the full tracklisting and the complete download, Stay up ;)



  1. The Rogue Element - Hive


  2. Scanners - We Never Close Our Eyes (Designer Drugs Remix)

  3. Niyi - Bumpback (Raven Remix)

  4. Sound of Stereo - Heads Up! (Mighty Fools Remix)

  5. David Guetta - Memories (Armand Van Helden Vocal Remix) 

  6. The Partysquad - Pull Up

  7. DJ Bam Bam - Watch the Club Go (feat. Mr. Robotic)

  8. French Fries - Senta (Remix?)

  9. Designer Drugs - Riot (Grooveduds Remix)





  10. Surkin - Fan Out

  11. Mike Snow - Silvia (Felix Da Housecat Remix)

  12. New Young Pony Club - Choas (Rory Phillips Remix)